Saturday, August 9, 2008

Told you so...

Hay.. Hindi pala sale sa Charles and Keith but still Honey got me these two beautiful sandals. I deserved it (me not shopping for a month na as in). So I told Erwin na super nalulungkot ako.. And now i'm uber happy. =) Sa super tuwang tuwa ako, I finished reading the coverage ng Wills and Succession ni Jurado in one seating at Starbucks a while ago. Dba??? =) Tapos my night pa went so well (kahit hindi pa tapos ang gabi) wink wink =)

So, ill go to Tanay tomorrow finally. Lunch at our resto coz its Beth's Thanksgiving for passing the Licensure Exam for Nurses (tama ba?), she's a good friend from Tanay, actually one of my two friends sa Tanay. =) Dalawa lang kasi silang close ko dun. Hehe. But anyway, I'm glad she passed. =)

Then, i'll try to study coz Civil Law Review Midterms on tuesday. Wish me luck.

Belated Happy Birthday to the best sister I have, CARZ!!! =)

Congratulations Lilibeth Custodio RN!!! =)

Its close to 11pm, kaya pala mejo pa low batt nako. Goodnight. Toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi t-friend, how was your midterms? hehe...