Saturday, July 5, 2008

This made my week...

I kinda dont feel good about my week.. For one, I missed my Remedial Class, pano naman hindi talga ko nakaaral as in. So instead I studied my Labor then all of a sudden there's an announcement na wala daw recit so all of us stopped studying, it turned out na it wasn't true, badtrip noh?!! Superb! Moral Lesson: Wag kang nagpapaniwala sa ganon MISCH!!! Secondly, I havent started pa digesting my cases and I have super daming backlogs! I finally realized na dapat my entire weekend will entirely be devoted to my mishaps eh these past few weekends umuuwi ako Tanay coz Mama is in Europe, but now she's back! =)

But these made my week...
Are you thinking what I'm thinking????? YES!!! A movie of the "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella!!! I totally love the book and bought the entire collection in one buying. Isla Fisher will be Rebecca Bloomwood! Oh my, I wonder who's Luke Brandon... Haaayyy... I cant wait for 2009.

No comments: