Monday, May 3, 2010

What type are you?

Warning: Cheesy Mode!!!
I am for sure that I would never settle for a companion, boyfriend or friend who are introverts. I mean, generally. I could sit down, have coffee and just talk nonsence stuff and laugh until the night ends or in the wee hour of the morning. Pero in the truest sense of the word, GALA ako =) I mean, who doesnt want to go in a long trip, drive and in your final destination, you could feel that sense of satisfaction that you are way far from your room, hehe. Glad thing is E is the same, he's the type of guy who wants out of town trips or domestic/intl flights kind of trip.. I am so glad he's like that. But of course, there is his lazy moments. He likes to do it spontaneously, NAH for me! But sometimes if he sees that Im bored, he'll go out of his way to take me out coz he knows I can't stand the whole day doing nothing, sweet =) LOL.

Anyway, the important thing is, get someone whose compatible with your likes, dislikes or what not! =) That is so important, if you're like me, you'd want to kill yourself if you are stuck with an introvert or someone who doesnt want to go to the beach!!! =) Geez, I cant imagine na nga now what if E hates the beach, haaayyy, glad thing he does.

Tomorrow is interview day =) Then signing of the roll then get my IBP card then CAMPAIGN! =) Yay!

Bye for now!

No comments: