Friday, April 23, 2010

when it rains, it pours

True enough as the saying goes.. it is in fact true. Erwin used to tell me that in his life, when bad luck strikes, the good luck comes next. Which honestly, I think this is true when it comes to his luck in life. But in mine, I have a different perspective. I believe in praying, I feel like if I prayed and haggled too much in begging HIM or HER, Id get what I want. That in my deepest and saddest moment, only prayers can save me. And after praying, I know HE or SHE would grant it. Yes, I think I am that spoiled.

But then I realized after what happened in the past 12 months of my life, I always resort to praying. Sabi nga nila, nasa Diyos ang awa nasa Tao ang gawa. During the bar exams, I studied alone and prayed before or after. During my Mama's operation I started praying everyday until now. When the bar results werent out yet, I was constantly asking myself, should I stop after I passed or should I stop after I fail? At the back of my mind, guilt were all over. I know it wasnt my conscience, but it was HIM asking me. I answered "I wouldnt stop" but of course with some sort of exceptions hehe. After what I have been through for the past months, is this the so-called BLESSED? And I think it is. I sorta admit I am blessed by saying THANK YOU everytime I sleep, saying THANK YOU after my intention in the rosary and lastly by being content in what I have now.

So I feel blessed. With having my family still intact. With having a few friends which I know would last for a lifetime. My relatives which constantly making me happy and loved. My Erwin who is always by my side, I thank Him for giving me the perfect man. For E's family, my second family.

So sometimes, you might want to stop for a while. Go down memory lane and think for all the blessings He has given you, and you might be surprise it is more than what you ask for in life =) And praying the rosary once in a week isnt so bad *wink!

Till next time! =)

No comments: