Thursday, January 1, 2009

My 2008 in shortcut =)

Where did you begin 2008?
== Tanay, Rizal with family

What was your status by Valentine's day of 2008?
== Me and my honey's 3rd Valentine together =)

Did you have to go to the hospital?
== Yeah I did but it was the day Sabella came into the world =)

Did you have any encounters with the police?
== super dami in a day lang ha, badtip na manila police yan!

What did you purchase over $500?
== $500? None ata, Erwin do the purchasing, I do the shopping =)

Did you know anybody who got married?
== Hhmmm... weird but none.

Did you know anybody who passed away?
== I knwo a lot but not close to them though

What sporting events did you attend?
== Puro basketball events ata because of Erwin.

What concerts/shows did you go to?
== My Chemical Romance Concert and Eraserheads with Erwin.


Where do you live now?
== I live with Erwin. =) North.

Describe your birthday.
== Spent it with family and little cousins here in Tanay. Parang naging children's party. =)

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did?
== My gosh! Super dami as in... I hate to dwell pero madami talaga..

Any new additions to your family?
== Uhhmm.. 2007, Sabella =)

What was your best month?
== Every month of 2008 was the best month, spectacular things happens every month that I do not expect =)

Who was your best drinking buddy?
== I don't go drinking anymore this 2008 =(

Made new friends?
== Weird, but none. Few acquaintances though.

Any regrets?
== None siguro.. Everything happens for a reason. I did those things because I chose it.

What do you want to change in 2009?
== Have to study a lot and less masungit to Erwin =)

Overall, how would you rate this year?
== I guess I have to rate it at 10 siguro, nothing bad happened. Purely a bliss with everyone around me. =) It was a good year for me.

Have any life changes in 2008?
== With me? Hhmm.. Im busier thsi 2008, hehe.

Get a new job?
== Duh? None

How old did you turn this year?
== 25.. Old na kainis

Did anything embarrassing?
== Yeah, several stuff.. Kakahiya so please wag na

Get married or divorced?
== I still am married (hypothetically)

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
== Of course!!! I love that show! What so embarassing about it?

Start a new hobby?
== Haha! None

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
== Not naman delighted.. Im just thankful that I survived a year again and Im so happy =)

Drank Starbucks in 2008?
== Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Been naughty or nice?
== Both, Naughty? Not as naughtier as 2007, hehe.

What are you wishing for in 2009?
== GRADUATION!!!

Done something you've regretted?
== Nope =)

Lost someone?
== Yeah. =(

Cut class?
== Yes =)

Was involved in something you'll never forget?
== Yep yep.. =) Too may to mention

Cooked a gross meal?
== Wala siguro.. Im a good cook. Hehe

Lost something important to you?
== Uhm.. Important for me is contact lens, my starbucks planner etc.

Got a gift you adore?
== Yeah, almost all are from erwin.

Tripped over a coffee table?
== Bumped a table, ang sakit. Always nangyayari sakin to.

Dyed your hair?
== Fuck! Yeah, into a Blue Black which I totally friggin hate!!! I hate my hair!

Came close to losing your life?
== hehe, wala pa naman

Went to a party?
== Yeah

Read a great book?
== Yeah, SHOPAHOLIC =)

2008: FRIENDS AND ENEMIES

Did you meet any new friends this year?
== Few acquaintaces.

Did you dislike anyone?
== Yeah, super

Did you grow apart from anyone?
== Yeah =(

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
== Yes.. I learned a lot

2008: YOUR BIRTHDAY

Did you have a cake?
== Yeah, from honey =)

Did you get any presents?
== Yep, from honey =)

2008: ALL ABOUT YOU

Did you change at all this year?
== I think I did

Did you change your style?
== Haha! Yeah, and I dont like it.

Were you in school?
== Yuppy yup

Did you have a job?
== nope

Did you drive?
== Yes

Did anyone close to you give birth?
== Yes, Cleng gave birth to a beautiful girl name Brielle.

Did you go on any vacations?
== Cebu, Macau, Hongkong, China, Bohol, Baguio =)

Would you change anything about yourself now?
== I think Id like to improve myself into a better me.

2008: WRAP UP

Was 2008 a good year?
Yeah, it was =)

Do you think 2009 will top 2008?
== Oh, I super hope so!!! =)

No comments: