Friday, November 28, 2008

Finally!

Haayy.. After 4 days of being called in the recitation, I finally have the time to blog. So me and erwin went to Bohol for a couple of days, it was my first time but not his. We stayed at Bohol Divers Club in Panglao Island, they have two pools and a nice beach front but I didnt get to swim at the beach (does snorkeling counts?). So anyway, at our first day, erwin had to work first but after 30 minutes or so we are off to tour around. The best part in this trip is that it's an all-expense paid trip due to erwin's job. I hate tarsier, they're creepy. They are not the cutest thing in the world! I had to see it of course but I never dared to touch it. After which, we had lunch at Loboc River Cruise, fun yeah. Then off to chocolate hills, it was so nice, I mean after wondering what it really looks in actual thing, it was so beautiful, my gradeschool teacher didnt do justice in describing it! Except it was uber hot and sunny when we get there. Then we hit our resort, ate dinner at Alona Resort nearby, it was a tiring day but I had fun! 2ND DAY- Had breakfast in the resort then the van picked us up, had lunch at the tagbilaran highschool when erwin and his officemates really got a warm welcome =). After lunch, we went kayaking!!!! It was the highlight of my trip! I so love it minus the paddling, kawawa nga si erwin coz he paddles for an hour, ako ata I get to paddle lang for 5 minutes. Haaayy, Kayaking in Bohol is a must!!! The vice mayor told us that it wasnt promoted pa, theyre just starting to promote it pa so people would be aware of it. So there you go, please, KAYAK!!! =) The weather was gloomy and humid but it was fine, we get to pass this ala-anaconda type of forest that you'd wonder na any minute there would be a croc or snake that would pop.. There is also a spring bath which is awesome!!! After which, we cruised again on the night then watch the Brass Band of Bohol (its famous there). They really are good, ala0international sila when they perform. Ay, i forgot, we went pala sa mall before hitting Kayak, we bought Bohol shorts which is really cheap, I bought peanut kisses for my friends and I bought danggit for mama and papa! =) Again, it was a tiring day but I had fuuuun!!! So, on our last day (our flight leaves at 5:15 pm eh so we basically have the entire day pa. SNORKELING in Balicasag Island!!! Boracay is no match for Bohol's corals. They are amazing, I saw Nemo!!! Basta, super amazing, cant describe it. Got there by an hour in boat then 1 minute boat na pa-sagwan coz they dont allow motor boat near the corals.

See, I had fun eventhough it means I had to miss classes. =)

Thanks Honey! According to him, it's our post 3rd year! =)

Gnyt everyone!

No comments: