Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Instead of sour-graping..

Yeah, I flunked subjects!!! So instead of magmukmok, spent my summer at Samar and Coron Palawan with Erwin. The Palawan trip is óne of Erwin's birthday gift to me... We stayed at Coron Gateway and did island hopping. Saw Beach 91, Siyete Picados, Cayangan Island and Malcapuya Island! It was a beautiful place talaga.. Sucks coz I didnt get to snorkel or much less swim coz of my super timing na period!!! Kainis talaga, so I was their official photographer. But I got the color I want, Im super dark na, hehe.. We are planning to go to Boracay again after Holy Week but I'm still thinking coz that 4 days without studying.. =( Haay.. I thought I'd be able to enjoy and study early for the bar yun pala I'm stuck with summer classes..

Oh, Congratulations to VJ and Jus for the wonderful news! Ninang ako ha!

And belated happy birthday to Maan (my cousin) and Sandy Samson!!! =)

More pictures at my multiply and facebook =P





I caught Nemo but I was so guilty to have it here in manila so I gave it to thye kid instead.. =(

1 comment:

Mari Dani said...

i think you're private too, i couldn't find you!!!!