Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bagoong Club

I've heard so much of this restaurant in QC but me and Erwin haven't had the chance to try it out and to think its only a couple of houses away from Erwin's old apartment in Tomas Morato. So one time, in a bargain me and E had, told him taht we really have to try this resto or else Im the only person who haven't eaten at this place (exagg I know!).. So here goes.. (Excuse my Iphone pics, bad bad bad resolution!)






As usual, since Erwin doesn't eat BEEF, we ordered their famous Kare-Kareng Bangus, around 300+ pesos. Yummy! We had Pork Binagoongan in two styles, Crispy and Fried Liempo I think! I like the Crispy Pork more.. While waiting for the food, they'll give you Singkamas with Bagoong. Two kinds of Bagoong, spicy and the not so spicy one! Great Bagoong =)
We are not Dessert person but we had to get rid of that Bagoong after taste so we ordered their best seller dessert =). All in all I think we spent 700+ only. Not bad eh??? =)

Totally Recomended restaurant if you're somewhere in QC!!! =)

Call for Reservation coz they're always jam packed ---> 122 Scout Dr. Lazcano, Sacred Heart, Quezon City.
Tel. 929-5450 and 929-0544

No comments: